Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My Thought Process Every Time I Want To Go For A Run Outside And It's Raining

1. Should I bring my iPod?

2. I shouldn't. It might break.

3. But it does have this awesome protective case. So I'll bet nothing would happen to it.

4. Do you remember that one time when you went running with your iPod in the rain and it shut down after about five minutes even though it was in a protective case and you freaked out and ran home right away in a panic because you thought it was broken forever and promised never to take it out in the rain again if it somehow still worked?

5. Me neither. Let's go.

6. OH YEAH KANYE YOU ARE AWESOME! IT'S POURING OUTSIDE AND I'M RUNNING IN IT WHILE ROCKING OUT TO MY BOY YEEZY AND I HAVE NEVER FELT SO HARDCORE! I
AM AMAZING!

7. Oh, crap. Did it just skip? I think I just heard it skip.

8. I need to go home immediately.

9. Fuck fuck fuck fuck please don't break.

10. Phew. Made it. This time. Now let's never do this again.

No comments: